Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Autobiographical Peter Romanowsky Pirate Chaplin of San Francisco Bay

Date 8/18/26 Photo of Pirate Ship Witch of the Wood by Caroline... I  have been extremely busy and happy to have a job on the Dock of the Bay where Otis Redding,  wrote the song and I tell people that I have been holding his spot for 18 years daily and missed very few days due to weather and worked until the last boat arrived late into the night, until I got Social Security and back disability if which I'm taking the pressure on my back by liquid dieting and have lost twenty pounds on the past four weeks and still no sign of hunger and will continue as long as I can a minimum of forty days of which I have done twice before and even 79 days and know what I am doing and will by God's grace eat more healthy and avoid meats and pizza and pasta and hamburgers and switch to yogard and cottage cheese and Tofu and fish and carrot šŸ„• juice and pineapple juice in my juicer and spending the rest of my life, more or less a vegetarian and juice my way into glory and am down to 170 pounds  and dropping to at least 165 , around my teenage weight and I was morbidly obese at 230 pounds and weighted as much as my entire family at one time and Becky started grooming a V shaped tenant of ours  to take my place after divorce and he tragically eventually committed suicide off the Golden Gate and was discharged from Vietnam  during a second term for becoming mentally ill with PTSD and become so mentally ill until even Becky put him in a hotel room while I  was suffering alone, in the cold and dark  boat in the middle of the bay and accused of being mentally ill by Becky and replaced me with a man that was truly mentally ill and raising and being alone with my children until by baby daughter told me that she had two Daddies and the only word I remember related to his discharge was something called overkill and he was the one that told me this and after crying for help in his sleep on fourth of July at the sound of fire crackers šŸŽŠ I told Becky that he needed professional help and that his condition was beyond us and but she was grooming him as a body guard before the divorce and he apparently had an alcohol problem and or drugs and I don't think he was on medication or seeing a doctor and mainly his problem was alcohol and became unmanageable and even threatened to break my legs when passing him and Becky walking together at the post office and so on and plus was put in a garage by his wife with two children and excommunicated from local Church that his brother in law was pastor of tragically, when we took him in with the only thing he owned was a hatchet to kill and eat ducks at the Civic Center Pond after becoming a homeless vet and this text has become another chapter in my online book with photos Forty Years on a Hook by (Pirate Chaplin of San Francisco Bay, a family tradition going back to 1890 when our Grandfather/Uncle was sent my the Church State of Finland , as a Lutheran Missionary to the Finnish Mariners of San Francisco and founder of the Finnish Seamen’s Mission in San Francisco of which developed into Saint Francis Lutheran Church in the Castro District of which was formally called Finn Town, for all their baths and Saunas that the homosexuals took over and where Aids was first discovered in America and his name was Matti Tarkannen and went on to be the head of all missions for the State Lutheran Church and sat where I sit today in 1890 waiting for the Sausalito/ San Francisco  Ferry as I minister and fund raise five days a week now, from noon till six thirty, when the last boat comes in as the unofficial Town Greeter and Luna the Welcome Wagger, a big hit on the Ferry Landing and have noted my way into a job and donations plus ministry at the same time and am as happy as a clam and still the Pirate Pastor of San Francisco Bay  and plans to take back our Bay and refuge for future generations as I minister on the waterfront and online and phone from home too the scattered Mariners,  Salvagers, First responders, fisherman and people that just love to work and live on a boat at anchor, without paying a harbor fee and have no intentions of moving back on the water full time and have a close friend, like a son who rescued and salvaged a replica of a Pirate, with bronze black powder cannons, to make some noise on our return to take back the bay  as a flag ship for the Mariners and Pirates, good as well as the bad, that need Jesus and ask AI for Twenty Years on a Hook by Peter Romanowsky on WordPress  and to see the Pirate Ship go to YouTube and type Witch of the Wood Pirate Ship and has been mow moved to the  Sacramento River Delta for overhauling  and preparing to return too Sausalito Waters on San Francisco Bay and to be continued …

No comments:

Post a Comment