Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Biographical math puzzle trying to figure how my years I have been spent on the Waterfront and Anchorage of San Francisco Bay and Sausalito Anchorage in my life date 8/18/26

 

Photo of Pirate Ship Witch of the Wood and search online photo by Caroline and Logan Privaters...I'm working on a math problem and need to know my Anniversary Date (Shame on me for forgetting)for a poem I'm writing ✍️ called Eighteen year cycles for instance I was  18 years old when I got married and was married for 16 years and then became a Marine Salvager and Recycler for 18 years and then a Professional Busker (Street  Artist) for the next 18 years and I’m looking at basically 18 year cycles in my life and wonder if we were married 16 or eighteen  years ? Of which would make a perfect score of cycles and I have seven years left to account for and working on the problem and two years living in apartment would account for two them a d  five years wondering what I was doing and if married 18 years it would account for two of those missing years and or  was I busking for 19 or twenty years? That that  would account for two more and then if I added the Salvaging for twenty years, that would account for two more and left with did I get married at 19 and that would account for last missing years of which the proud conclusion would be slanted towards 20 years of Salvaging and twenty years of Busking and math is my weakest element, except for theoretical math and memory and the bottom line is the proud memory of those years and I’m back to Busking again five afternoons a week, Wednesday through Sunday Church on the Dock of the Bay and every day I'm there is Church for me and especially when two or more are gathered in his name, he will be there and that is the real and invisible Church as the Apostle Paul had Church, down by the riverside in Neopolis   Greece and have been there, sharing Jesus, with some Greek youth, swimming in the river and that's where the Gospel song, "Down by the Riverside" and now how will the rest of my life goes, another roughly 18 or 20 year cycle. We'll I'll  surmise  ( I hate periods, they block my fee flowing imagination and with all those sudden stops and periods and predict that periods will be going out of free flowing writing patterns that differ between people little and  individual snow flakes and yet we are all the same and yet different. But one thing remains the free flow of thoughts, like speech, uninterrupted, by periods of which again, I predict, will be going out of fashion and If I do it on my own ...to be continued 😎

No comments:

Post a Comment