Wednesday, August 19, 2026
Waterfront Tales with Pirate Chaplin Peter Romanowsky of San Francisco Bay
Photo by Peter Romanowsky with fellow Elders in front of Senior Center during Church Fellowship Sausalito Ca. 8/1826 I am in a writing mood and had a dream that
Hannah my eldest daughter began singing and I don’t recall her ever singing and like Ritva an
Opera training singer and piano player and believe the gift is in the family
and I love to sing and play guitar, harmonica and piano and even accordion 🪗
For it is in the Romania blood as entertained taken by the Muslims West and the
rest were driven out of Ragestan for their
refusal to become Muslims ☪️ and have been homeless since
and someday, will have their own country back, like the Jews and Hannah had the
Gypsy genes of dancing and entertaining and singing next, for what made me a
singer and not just a song leader was while tuning my guitar before the Friday evening lunch at
the Sausalito Baptist Church and ehole tuning, I heard a song playing on the radio in my boat
at Galilee Harbor Sausalito and the song was "Get Together" by the Young
bloods and written by Dino Devoletii as a story goes he was busted I think or
probably for Marijuana abd was in the Marin County Jail and sold the song that
he wrote at the Gates next to Sausalito and to make bail and his son said that
it was not true and who has a band of his own called Quicksilver Gold and I
found him to be a very nice guy and as his father was in the original band
"Quicksilver Messenger Service" and while I was listening to the
song, when it came to the words " Love is but a song one sing, fears the
way we die, you hold the key 🔑 to love and fear both
in your trembling hand and one lock
opens both doors for they are thier at your command, "chorus" common
people smile on your brother, every body get together and love one another now,
right now, right now and I unlocked the
love door and all of a sudden, I heard what was like and Angel singing
with me and my 🎸 being in perfect tune and heard that voice
harmonizing with me as the guitar strings were in perfect pitch, with my voice
and the Angelic voice vibrating with me and giving me a perfect pitch voice of
which I have never had and began singing
Sundays for a year in front of
Galilee Harbor in Sausalito and having services while the hills of Oakland were
burning and darkening the sky's, where many people died and the Sun was blotted
and I though if the ashes of the deceased in the cloud ☁️
and after a year an acquaintance was walking with something under his arm
during service, if I recall and told me that it was a family heirloom that he
had inherited and it turned out to be a King James Bible printed in 1630, by
Cambridge Publishing House, the oldest publishing company in the world 🌎
and was a hand held version called a quarto, for its size was one quarter as
large and a pulpit Bible and was excited and he said that he tried to sell it
at a bookstore and buyer wasn't interested sand so I offered to buy it for
$200.00 dollars and let him have thirty
percent interest in it and me %70 and this was God's way of paying me with a
Bible for my year of Sunday services in front of Galilee Harbor platform area
and am still blessed with the Bible today. The most valuable thing I own, in
this World and living like a millionaire I'm a luxury apartment in beautiful
Larkspur twenty minutes from Sausalito and with a Redwood Forest virtually in
my back yard and a beautiful view of Ross Valley and the Catholic Church and bells ringing and Marin
General Hospital of which I have a long and family history with and a half a
mile road up my apartment, with a view
of Redwoods on my right and pines on my left and a fern garden and canyon view
from my large bedroom windows and am in Heaven on Earth and with heated community pool and a Buck Deer
sleeping outside my bedroom window, the second time, that I saw the apartment
and finally m, although on a quick sale, the Bible would only mabe fetch
$5000.00, the names of the family that owned the Bible in the 1600's, are named
John the son of Richard Norton and Sara Norton are all named in the Bible and
would be priceless to the descendants of the family, through a genealogist and
would or could help me have a decent burial and not cremation ...😇
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment