Monday, April 6, 2020

Thirty Years on a Hook by Peter Romanowsky a work in progress in daily chapters and being written during virus shut in...Chapter Twenty Two ....latest chapter in progress called the most wronged women on earth meets the most wronged man on earth Lol !

       Life wasn't easy living with a women that has been homeless and living outdoors for at least ten to maybe even twenty years from what I could understand from her, for she could barely even really talk,  for she had been out in the bush so long that she appeared too becone ferro or had a stroke or onset dementia and as I have said before she could bearly complete a sentance   no less a whole paragraph and I could only get bits and pieces of information from her, like how many years has she been homeless and in the brush and she couldn't answer, like she had amnesia and so I figured at least ten years even though she looked like twenty years and in the bush and if so or even near, beteeen ten or twenty years then she would be in my opinion, the most wronged women in the World or Universe, for that matter. We would clash together now and then  but never on the boat, where she lay in her forward bunk and watch police lights on and no doubt so glad to be safe and sound, on a boat. One of the worse fights I got into or the first was that after a year or so I just didn't want her on the boat and she was acting up or so and at the time I forgot which episode, but she would sleep all night on a bench near the digny dock and I had to eventually, take her back and like I say, I forgot which episode and the first major episode I remember was taking her to the welfare office to get her some help and they wanted her to talk to a psychiatrist and she bust out of the room and called him a rapist and stormed out and well theRAPIST was the word, so to speak and we it pisted me off but that was that no welfare check or Social Security for you mine friend so to speak and on another incident I took her to get good stamps and she sabataged that also by te the lady at the counter that I has asked to see her breats and can you imagine what for he is a Minister and that was it, she had gone to far, sure I asked her once,ike a doctor and after we have been living together for a long time and I have never seen her naked and she was slim and trim, back then from being homeless for so long and had larhe breasts and that's what a prude she was and self proclaimed Nun and I was her Priest. I let my self proclaimed Nun know that I became a nudist,  some time after my divorce and  I was tempted to hate women and one day or night I opened a Playboy Magazine that someone discarted while recycling out of a yacht harbor dumpster of which I usually avoid being so unreal and tjier airbrushed off tatoos and all, but yet how beautiful women are and how they they so hard they try to be as beautiful as men who doesn't have to wear makeup,  like a Peacock. But still the softness and pettiness and generally smaller stature of a women is attractive, even without makeup and shaved leg for in nature they have to be able to hid and not noticed and while the males like deer are magnificent and out thier guarding the smaller and plainer looking doe and yet the doe is so soft and tender and beautiful in it's own way. So where the painted ladies in the magazines still do beautiful in thier own way and  beyound the makeup and cosmetic surgery. So my feelings of hatered towards women started fading away and then while watching the 700 Club on television and the former Miss America co host was on location in Dan Francisco and as excited as ever and she talked about how beautiful San Francisco was still back then the late eighties of course and then she pointed to the Marin County Headlands on the other side of the bridge and in an Innocent voice said that there was a nude beach over there and in my backyard so to speak from Sausalito and I have never heard of it since living in the County since 1964 and save one year back in Los Angeles. So I rode my bike back to the area she pointed and eventually found the beach and never really gone or been too a clothing optional beach and a I descended down a long steep trail to the vast and hidden beach below of which cant be seen from up above and what wonder for it was called Black Sand Beach or Fishermen's Cove. I remember first seeing a nudist,  who was slightly middle aged looking women, walking by and smiling and slightly nervously saying that we are all just family or something and noticing how overweight she was but still nice looking at a human being and it was my first encounter since my temptation to hate or look down on American women as preditors. Other things I noticed on the beach was how flawed some women were physically in that they showed streach marks from birthing and varicose vains and cottage cheese thighs as well as obesity and the men's faults were more like pot bellies and obesity but very little if not all the problems that women have concerning thier skin problems because women have an extra layer of fat for softness and that softness and extra layer is very fragile and streaches when overweight and wrinkles into streach marks,  that have nothing to do with pregnancy and the bottom line is this extra layer of skin is very fragile and obesity is the number one enemy of a womens beautiful and tender layer of skin and like I said men didn't seem to have these problem and  just obesity and baldness, from a visible and cultural point view of beauty and maybe all men should grow thier God given beards to compensates for thier baldness. The beach itself is fabulously beautiful from a visual point of view, the sand was bark and beautiful from coming from Marin County's official rock called Serpentine and comes in green and red and looks like Jade or Jadite and also the beach is  sparsely peppered with the a semiprecious orange looking and  semi translucent stone called Carnilien and if one is patient collect or make into jewelry. On the right side of this dramatic beach, located at the entrance of the Golden Gate Bridge area,  of which is at least a half a mile long is an extinct volcano opening with a high sphere of magma that one can climb up and at its base the opening of the extinct volcano opening was a pool of water so big that one can jump into or cannonball. The biggest tidepools that I have ever seen. On the left side of the beach the Gay homosexuel men gatherd together and on  the right end of beach is where the straight people and  Lesbian women hung out  rather then sunbathing with the Gay men. I saw things still hard to explain like the Lesbian Gay women with thier tatoos and body piercings in very uncomfortable places. Pale white were many of the people on the beach from working in offices from San Francisco across the way oinfull view and I virtually didn't recognize anyone from the Marin County side due to most people in Marin dont know where the beach is because so remote and well visible from the San Francisco side and I noticed that people drank a lot of bottled water  wherein, I always drank beer or fortified ales. Around this time I met a girl or young looking women or lady in sausalito  from San Francisco in what's called the Tenderlion or the Gay part of town and eventually she took me to her favorite dancebars one called the Cafe'and the other in the vicinity that was called the Badlands and I enjoyed them both, dancing to the music videos surrounding the dance floors and I saw nothing unusual it was a lot of fun but one thing struck me was why were virtually all the music videos of hot looking women and not men except for and example Houlio Englasis and I thought this was a mainly Gay male bar? No Chip and Dale's  music videos just gorgeous women videos and makes one wonder what is really going on here in this district?! The area around used to be called "Finn Town" where the Finnish sailors and tradesmen lived and with thier famous Saunas and bathhouses, which was eventually come to be known as the "Gay District" and after the Finns moved out and left thier bathhouses. My new found friend was being evicted by two Gay men who bought the property and had first right to live or move into her top floor apartment with a penthouse view. This is the same niegborhhhod that my Great Grand Uncle lived in as a Missionary who eventually became my Great Grand father after the untimely death of his brother from a broken heart, I was told after my Great Granmother died at childbirth these my genetic Great Grandparents both gone and my Grandmother who survived was raised by my Great Granduncle and wife named his name Matti Tarkkanen my now late Granfather in whose shoes I walk in today. Meanwhile I helped my new found female friend move  onto a boat I found for her in a Marina in Sausalito a Cal 20 sailboat....to be continued 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment