Wednesday, May 5, 2021

History of the Waterfront and Anchorage of Sausalito by Peter Romanowsky

Note to the Treasurer o the New Covenant Evangelistic Association Incorporated  L.P. Box 2404 San Anselmo Cal. 94970 for tax exempt donations for food and catering every Sunday from noon til midnight sometimes ....My shattered wrist is better and couldn't use it to even row home so have had to use electric motor and solar panels for two months and my wrist looks kinda deformed and but no parslizes and am praying the Lord heal me completely and it's been a trying two months catering every Sunday with one arm or hand and but I did it even when fasting done eighty days was still cooking and still buying the basic food for all day Sunday services ....somewhere between three and four hundred dollars a month from my fixed income and others bring food for the pantry and I go from 11 PM setting up to breaking down twelve hours later and then blacked out, fainted and stumbled in the dark for they turn off the walkway lights at night and we minister by candle light  of which candels and inscence alone cones out to forty dollars a month and coffee cups are expensive and coffee and sugar and polish hit dogs and chicken and paper plates and plastic silverware and napkins and propane and gas and car maintainece  and time to do all this running around and half and half and I'm able to feed up to thirty or forty people a week for under a hundred dollars a week and glad to do it for my reward is in Heaven and God pays interest in between on earth until we receive our full reward , while holding my inheritance in Heaven and to hear those words someday welcome beloved for I was hungry and you feed me and I was naked and you clothed me, I was homeless and you took me in all all....signed Pirate Pastor Pete or San Francisco Bay and Sausalito ...PS excuse the lack of punctuation, fore this is all one finger typing on smartphone and plus I write like I talk like the writer Faulkner who wrote in paragraph long sentences ...

No comments:

Post a Comment