Thursday, June 10, 2021

Meditations on the Father by Saint Peter of Sausalito

Meditations of Peter of Sausalito .....How many know what it's like to be a friend of God, sitting at His feet like a Great Grandfather or Father and sharing and telling Him stories that He had never heard and joking with Him and telling Him a joke, that He has never heard to make Him laugh and to be so close to Him that it is like, virtually  overpowering and in ones imagination seeing the Prophets of seeing God on His Throne and being overpowered and falling one ones face with utter wonder and joy and no pain but shear bewilderment and the inching up too our Father  and playing tag and hind and seek and in my  imagination the Father asking me my option on things of matter and rejoicing in my answers and as I wonder deeper into the Father's will and seeing Him and talking to .e through the clouds of Heaven in signs and wonders and I never want to lose that love and gratitude for rescuing me from myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment