Friday, November 12, 2021

Pastor Peter Romanowsky on fasting and fueting

My secret on how to lose weight, without strenuous  excercise, is to simply stop eating for a while and drink plenty of fluids and take your medicines and salts, vitamins and a little protein powder by the teaspoon full, now and then, when the hunger gets intense and one is tempted, to eat solid good again, until ones weight goal is achieved, And it's been done twenty days with me, without snacks or solid foods and I lost about fifteen pounds possibly, for no scale on my boat, but at least ten pounds, plus my goal is to lose twenty pounds, so twenty five days to go, without fatty snacks , And or solid food ,And I feel fine and went around eight days before, do this will be a cake walk, And but will have to stop, when reaching the desired weight, for we need a certain amount of fat...ps Supernaturalcloud photo by Peter Romanowsky 

No comments:

Post a Comment