Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Cloud visions by Pastor Peter Romanowsy of Sausalito

This Cloud picture I tookLooks like a bearded man with a crown and reminding me of the 24 Elders depicted in the Book of Revelations around the Throne of God, who cast their crowns down before God and Christ who redeem them and made them Kings and princes, in the next world and ruling over the sinners in the next life  and or are or is  simply a beautifulImage of God as King of Creation and if you enjoy these inspirational cloud images and visions you can help support my calling and Ministry to the poorest of the poor and the Exiles and the outcasts and the 20 tent dwellers and the Anchorage dwellers and car dwellers and camper dwellers of the city of Sausalito and where we have church from noon until until I don't get home until 2 in the morning sometime in front of the celestial City Hall Library picnic area what we have are Community Church picnic in pantry every Sunday and the gathering around 3 for the word of God and testimony and song and music and fellowship all afternoon long and mostly concentrated around 3 p.m. when most sleepy heads finally wake up and are fully alert for we tend to stay in our bunks until it gets warm not having any thermostats in our life and don't and aren't fully functional until the afternoons often. You can send a donation to buy the hot food for our weekly Church barbecue and pantry by writing to the New Covenant Evangelistic Association Incorporated PO Box 2404 San Anselmo California 94960 and God bless you and thank you for your prayers and support and Food donation and it will be my birthday on June 26th next Sunday during the service and if you're wondering what you could bring as a gift you can bring candles incense candies pastries and I will buy the biggest cake I could find at Safeway Market and again God bless you all and see you every Sunday that you can make it at least for a short time of Fellowship visiting with other so I see the Waterfront and Hillside Dennison's that we meet there also for good public relations that we are not all a bunch of savages thieves and Methamphetamine addicts and falling down alcoholics, but real people with real problems and real sufferings and real agonies brought about by homelessness and family dislocations, through divorces and evictions from our happy homes and family life to form a new family of fellow believers and seekers who are all in the same ship or boat of life on stormy seas of whom Jesus set the example not to worry but two fall asleep in the bow of the ship and let God take care of the Raging seas around us that looks so terrible dark and fearful at times can you get Jesus the captain of the ship is peacefully sleeping through the storms as I have through the many storms and decades that I have been living virtually alone oh my 50 foot houseboat friendship of life included in the list of San Francisco Bay through Instead at least every five years reach over 100 miles an hour in gusts and have found myself not in the same place that I have anchored a couple of times when I awoke and have never ended up on the rocks but on the beach ones intact without any serious damage except for the loss of an eye good morning anchors it was someone else are using now to secure their boat after I re anchored again with the help of Golden Gate Southern Baptist Seminary graduate Doug storms help Indian loaning me a sturdy anchor I wish I still feel indebted to him for and fellow Minister and board member of our nonprofit organization....

No comments:

Post a Comment