Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Park Police Arrest and letter to attorney

Here are my thoughts I had just gotton to the car  and thought I might just rest sitting in car at dusk and there seemed no rush to leave the parking lot as camp fires were on the beach and apparently a lot of people were still there after Sunset when the beach parking lot close so I wasn't in a rush and I had some good weed with a locas l resident on beach and wanted to wait begor driving when the female officer came out of nowhere ppounding on my window to roll it down and yelled are you drunk very disrespectly while the other young buck officer started searching or lookind in back seat of my SUV and finding an open container that I forgot to.cover before going to the beach and he asked  if it was water and I jokingly said with a grin and a smile yes to see his expression for I was in a good mood except for my disabling pain in my back of which I get disability for and earned credits for my social security when turned sixty five so the two very youg officers male and female when playing sometime of macho sexual tension sinareo in my opion and being together in a payrol car alone together at night is a tempting time for the male to show how tough he was picking on abviously and elderly and disabed man walking to his car with a winnie dog in.my backpack and I must have looked suspicious to them.getting into a classic 1998/99 white Sport II model SUV with crome wheels and a carry top on my car that campers use for storge and in general.my car was fancier then thier patrol car and I have a feeling they wanted the car thinking I couldn't redeem it a great expense and thinking later that.they would pick it up at a police action for most low income    or anchorouts  would have trouble redeeming of which it cost me $750.00 plus $250.00 bail bondsmen and $30 to redeem my show dog from Humane Society and at the unnessary pointing one or two guns to my head and violently yanking me from car for wanting to record the event on my cell phone and of which I did not understand want I was being accused of for an open container is not a crimminal action and obviously they saw or followed me to car and could see that I was not drinking or smoking anything in car and just catching my breath and resting before driving snd collecting thoughts when the should have been on the beach telling people gor instance that the parking lot is closing after sunset but they did not wand sand in thier dress shoes and I was a convient target for them as and excuse for doing thier job of which they apparently were not because I was about to leave anyway and others were still on the beach wherefour or five camp fires were going and as like in Sausalito the poor and homeless and anchorouts are blamed and picked on for job security of which I also have been victimized and above a I was honestly assessing weather I should sit in the car and wait for me to collect my thoughts after some good weed medically speaking some hours earlier of which amounted to sharing a joint and I thought the Golden Gate Park Police thought I was or accusing me of being over the limit or something and I requested many times on way to police station to take me to Marin General for a blood test....to be continued

Get Outlook for Android

No comments:

Post a Comment