Sunday, February 10, 2019

Poem by Peter Romanowsky

A poem by peter romanowsky...I am full of pain, cold and frustration and the joy of  being alive and in my cold and frozen tears falling on my hands as I write like iceilculs hiting me and the joy and warmth of a blanked over my head in the morning  with the joy and pain of being alive I am warmed from within by a strange warming light that brings frozen tears to my eyes as the joy and holiness of the moment between pleasure and pain collide and   the combination of both help keep me alive and with joy anticipation I face and flood the world with joy for alas it has been a long time since I have felt this way in looking foreward to another day with joy and excitment and anticipation a poem by peter romanowsky  August 21, 2017: Total Solar Eclipse by Sleeping At Last
https://play.google.com/music/m/Tmsd26pxuxfxwptrt2x5kc2qepm?t=August_21_2017_Total_Solar_Eclipse_-_Sleeping_At_Last

No comments:

Post a Comment