Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Church Bulletin

Last Sunday Church service at 420 Litho Street Sausalito with the best overall attendance this summer with people coming and going from 2:pm til late into the night and until dawn, if need be, praying for revival in our land and bring something to our Church picnic at 1pm before services if you can and if not and no worries and but will share that if everyone donated a single dollar or two for the food it will go a long way to keep high quality food coming and last Sunday we had steak and that was special and it cost a lot of money to buy initial food, propane and implements and so far this year that I have personally carried the bulk of the expenses over that past year and was and an glad to do it and put me three thousand in the red on my credit cards and I'm not asking for money back that I have donated, but to keep the basic core food coming as my credit cards are not far away from maxing and all everyone has to do is donated a dollar at least every Sunday and if everyone did, it would pay for half of the expenses and I'll be better able to carry the balance of which I estimate that I have been  able to keep the Sunday Services going since we originally started meeting indoors a few years ago and have been able to contribute maybe around $20,000.00, since we started originally meeting a few years and half of the up too around eight hundred dollars a month,when we met indoors and had to pay rent at City Hall Senior Center where we meet every Sunday in patio area rent free now and but the food to feed up to forty people  coming and going and congregating and the weekly bill for food is around three too four hundred a month out of pocket and so if everyone contributes a couple of dollars the good expenses would be covered for our Church picnic and services of which come out to about  up to eighty dollars a week,out of pocket and where God wills He pays the bills and I feel His presence as I write this with one finger on my cell phone and no time for punctuations and so I type, like I speak, exactly and further I feel His presence via the Angels and Holy Spirit for we are all one,in Christ and the Father and we are not not just starting a Church Congregation, but a movement and revival too spread around the World as Sausalito is a cultural generator that spreads it's art and ideas, World wide by having virtually all day and into the night with Christian fellowship on Sundays and not just three hymns and a sermon then all go home and this way we can all fellowship from 2:pm til 2:am or until the bars close for we can fellowship and pray longer then being drink in a nasty smelling  bar.. Sincerely yours in Christ Sausalito Waterfront and Anchorage Senior Pastor at large  Peter  Romanowsky CEO of the New Covenant Evangelistic Association Inc P I. Box 1591 San Anselmo, CA. 94960 if you would like to mail a contribution to continue feeding physically and Spiritually the folks on the waterfront and I in exhile or for those living in Tent City refugee camp Sausalito and search tent city Sausalito for more information on that tent city of which was a spin off of our Sunday Church services and also for more information on how one can help the exhiled from so called polite society....415 374 0734 

No comments:

Post a Comment