Saturday, September 25, 2021

Pastors Log Sausalito Waterfront Community Church Services

I am the worse Church fundraiser for I want to do it all by myself without thinking of asking people for money and I have never in my life asked a total stranger for money or ever pan handled asking in my life, even as a street minister and artist, for that is not my mode of operation, for I feel if one is blessed by what I or anyone does,the one out of love, appreciation and kindness should without asking to help support a ministry that ministers too you and that's where your gifts and offering should go to the place where one is fed and ministered to and not just too a cold and death and dry Church , that just goes through the rituals,like in a Non Born hypnotic state,as Atheists love to go to church to pretend and pray on the clean and cleansed members, instead of going to nasty drug filled bars with hookers and drug dealers and prostitutes with aids, etc....Sincerely Waterfront Senior Pastor of Sausalito where we meet starting around noon for Church Picnic and Services all afternoon and into the night with lunch  and candlelight supper and no charge and just bring yourself if to broke to even put a flat or two in the food offering jar for that's where all the donations go, to buy food to feed the low income on the Sausalito Waterfront and expect a miracle if healing and deliverance when stepping into the Holy Ground in front of the Sausalito Civic Center/ City Hall Library, with food, open mic, Spiritual ambient and and live music and dancing before the Lord ....

No comments:

Post a Comment