Thursday, September 7, 2023

Captain's log vessel Melinda anchored on San Francisco Bay by Peter Romanowsky

Waking up some 39 years in Exile on San Francisco Bay and if you stay in one place long enough you own the place! Like Moses I will return someday and leave people to the promised land that Mendocino where we could live and grow freely as the world Burns and we flee Babylon for great will be its destruction and plagues in the streets and rebellion and chaos and rioting and food famines and grocery stores being looted jewelry stores a smashed apart and people behaving like animals, frustrated and have no way to ventilate except through chaos anger and violence and they will and the more meditative one is and the more calm one is the more angry people seem to be around you for they say in their hearts how can this person be so calm in the midst of such chaos and I say I've been through more storms in a hurricane force winds than anyone on San Francisco Bay and again I say I own it and I've lived longer on San Francisco Bay anchored then anyone I know and I own it and I pray and plan to move on to land someday soon and own a piece of paradise of my own and but not really on it but to share it with others without walls and fences in a local village community and not a World Village of which will only happen after Christ returns and in the meanwhile there is something called Good and Evil night and day and Darkness and Light and there are those who are the children of Darkness and rulers and high places and mannequins and The Walking Dead dressed like a they're going to their own funeral and like Christ said and taught and theologized that those who have stoned the prophets also polish their Tunes and the Hypocrites are like white and sepulakers full of dead men's bones and let the dead bury the dead Jesus said and don't make a great morning have a great celebration when someone goes to heaven and those that mourn for The Souls of The Departed have no idea where they're going and the cause of their deaths are the source of their griefs and at my passing, unless the Lord tarries I want it to be a celebration for my Earthly family has temporarily turned her back on me for I cannot believe that all of them would be so hard-hearted forever and but in the end one cannot trust anyone 100% on this Earth and once trust must be 100% for God no matter how difficult the times may be or the doubts they linger for it is a beautiful thing to be alive and imagine not existing and that is the worst thought I could think of, some people think they believe that non-existent is better than life and existence of which is a Preposterous thought and same thing and his people have driven some over the edge instead of enjoying every precious moment of this life with its ups and downs and it's sufferings and it's sideways and remember always the blessing you pray for does not always come from the way you expect and so expect the unexpected and be surprised there's a life beautiful when there is a surprise, like a gift to Christmas all wrapped up or an unexpected blessing, randomly given by a philanthropic soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment