Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Captians log vessel Melinda date unknown

Movie review movie Inception let me garble my thoughts translucent take them and verbulosis size, Mad Max movie without the Unspeakable action and only one wow moment and one haha moment and the rest leaves you and stupefying wonder of the inside of one's mind while dreaming and dreaming inside of a dream and that's the concept that I've never thought of and please excuse the voice texting and lack of punctuation for a free at last, I remember after my divorce and separation and loss of custody of my children and or giving up to custody of my children to their mother trusting that she would do the right thing and the right thing was beyond her power for her father who is a Marin County supervisor and no doubt served as chairman and board member of Marin General Hospital and founder of the psychiatric wards, with his name listed in bronze and meeting a nurse ratchet inside while I was visiting someone I pointed to his name of what she said never uses name and she backed off and for my late father-in-law was rich and paranoid and thought that I had married his youngest daughter for his money and his Madness greed and discussed and what started off as a dream marriage, became a nightmare under his wicked tongue and scheming and gossiping ways and slandering and poisoning my children and paying for their University educations and making me look like a no-good Christian bum for he was disinherited for being a heathen by his well-to-do ant in Wisconsin and has had a grudge against religious people ever since and took out his hate greenventions and retaliation on me a lamb, in the midst of wolves and after the divorce I couldn't even look at a picture of my children that had been so ruthlessly taken from me under and was never sent any pictures of my kids through school school pictures and even if I saw a picture it hurts so much that my mind went into Amnesia and shock and whore and the proverbialis the bottom of the pit thoughts and darkness and pain and horror and betrayal to be painted is it mentally ill Christian, for believing most literally in the Bible and all hell is waiting for me, to stumble and fall and to be stoned and to be driven away from my home and family to live on a cold and leaky 30-foot aging boat on San Francisco Bay, to go to the horrors of loneliness and pain and cold and countless storms and weathered more storms than any human being currently living on San Francisco Bay and it is toughen me and turn me into salt so to speak and I speak salty language now when agitated and I don't mess around and mince words anymore or speak in The King's English all the time, the pains and the whores and isolation and the separation emotionally physically and spiritually, we're Beyond my capacity to cope and only my faith in God and his words has got me through so far and victory is on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment