Friday, December 22, 2023

40 years before the hook by Peter of Sausalito

Sandra Sgorbati I shared with the street team both sides one from Ritter house and the other one from Richardson Bay Regency agency which offered to pay my rent for a year at $3,000 a month with a promise of a Section 8 voucher at the end of the year and the other side Ritter house already offered me an apartment in Fairfax and I looked at the apartment and I said how could I be happy in this apartment after living freely in the middle of San Francisco Bay with spectacular sunrises and sunsets and unbelievable scenery worth multiple millions of dollars and location and location and location and living in everyone's dream of escaping from Apartments to live freely in the world and so I shared with them both sides that are trying to help me relocate that I am not leaving the boat without a Section 8 voucher in my hand and no promises for a year later and I'm going to ask for $50,000 for my boat and then donate the money to our nonprofit and put a down payment on some land or church and the only place left to buy is in Mendocino and still interested in the 40 acres near the hog farm and waiting for word on that with Caroline is going to get the word on that for she has wealthy relatives who said they put up I think at least $50,000 towards buying property and if Richardson Bay Regency agency stalls I'm going to ask for $100,000 and if they keep stalling I'm going to say give me the equivalent of the average price of a home in Marin County which is around a million dollars I think or how about giving me an equivalent to one year salary that the carpetbagger they hired Mr gross from Los Angeles to come up in his trailer and live in his camper while collecting $150,000 to help us relocate out of the nearly 3 million designated to relocate us and they changed the rules again instead of giving us two years more before the coming persecution or relocation and The Limited down to one year now of which is a joke and it will end up in federal court and legal action has already been taken by one of the anchor outs and got a federal restraining order against the Harbormaster from taking his boat and that we have a Jewish guy named Jeff Chase which I called a rabbi and reads from the Torah on Sundays for us and he is threatening to sue in federal court too and Robbie Paulson helped with his attorney to get the restraining order on the Harbormaster of which is a precedent and we are in the thick of a monumental and non-violent battle to save the only special Federal Anchorage on San Francisco Bay and if they take this Federal Anchorage away it will affect every Anchorage in the world if not in the United States alone Hallelujah long-winded I haven't forgotten about sending your flashlight I know it's a special flashlight because it has multiple LEDs so you can see the diamonds more clearly and in retrospect after giving people $18,000 to give up their tents they're offering only like $7,500 at $150 a foot for my 50 ft boat for instance wow the homeless people at Camp got 18,000 up to 18,000 and so double that and more with interest and that's at least 50,000 of which is a nice lump sum and I won't have to pay any tax on it if they donated directly to the New Covenant Evangelistic Association towards buying property or a ministry house or a partnership for instance with you in Mendocino for example and God bless you again I still waking up I've been at hibernation for days watching pirate movies and the end to pass the time away at night and Toby and I are so stuck like glue that I don't even have to have her on a leash she stays and shadows me and never runs away from me and always come when I call and it's like living a dream! All the dogs come out Sunday afternoon to the park and run around and it's heaven in Paradise for Toby it's like the dogs have church in the park at the same time that we do and everybody's breaking the law by unleashing their dogs for the law is made for the Lawless and not for conscientious spiritual and non-legalistic people!

No comments:

Post a Comment