Saturday, March 9, 2024

chapter 10 boarded by Pilot in the middle of the night book title 40 years on a hook with a pirates of San Francisco Bay buy pirate chaplain Peter of Sausalito

Chapter 8 or 9 of my work in progress 40 years on a hook with the Pirates of San Francisco Bay and in this chapter boarded by a pirate. There was a man who came into the Anchorage off of Sausalito and he was clean cut looking and hard-working looking and tool belt and all kind of guy really short hair good to go had a beautiful looking woman on his boat I think introduced her as a school teacher and he asked if I had any anchors for sale knowing that I was a salvager and I brought him the perfect anchor exactly like the one he lost and I salvaged it and he flipped out and accused me of stealing his anchor that he had lost and well long story short if there is an anchor lost without a buoy, it is fair game. I watched hey Booey until it broke off and was clean underwater the anchor line and I being a dragon for anchors type of guy waited politely to what this seemed to be an abandoned little buoy little marker and not much of anything maybe even just a small fender and then those wasn't no show and so I hook the anchor and couldn't get it up so I hired Jesse a local anchor out at the time with with a motor skiff to power the anchor out and I salvaged it from being a marine Hazard so to speak. Well in lo and behold when I showed him the anchor again he accused me of stealing it and basically being stalking me after that and mocking me when I came to the dingy doc or skiff Landing and it seemed endless is taunting and threatening and after one long day busking on the Dock of the Bay and having a few drinks to unwind at the buck doc and when I went out to my boat and could offshore while in a deep sleep and enhanced by a few drinks to help relieve my arthritis. This pirate boarded my ship in the middle of the night and while I was asleep and Unchained my boat from its anchor Mooring and sent me a drift and I woke up in the middle of the night to a bright shining light in the window in front of me on my ship and I thought it was the Coast Guard with a spotlight on me in the middle of the night and I thought what would they be doing with me in the middle of the night and for usually the Coast Guard only stops vessels that are underway and not anchored or moored for they don't have to stop and anchor or more the best because they're already stopped and so they leave us alone unless somebody grievously complains and even that and when I blink my eyes don't look closer after getting up and it was somebody's back porch light on Tiburon Island and I was bumping up against their porch built over the bay and I was gently bumping up against it like I was tied up to a a dock and it was a miracle there was no wind it looked like a slack tied and the Rascal head cut a racing motor boat hole that I had salvaged and cut her the drift with no engine on it of course and couldn't find my skiff line to cut my skiff line for my dinghy with my little two and a half horse seagull motor made in Britain and so I used my little dinghy with a little tiny motor and pulled this almost 50 ft Ferro cement boat away from the dock or a porch and out to where it was before and I went to the perpetrators boat and he was surprised that I had my boat back in its place after he set it adrift and he looked like he was praying with his hands clapped between his legs and was saying something like that he was sorry or something and I would say sorry for being caught like Judas is scary it was and where Peter denied Christ three times before the cock and he truly repented and it was just like he had a panic attack for Jesus and told him prior that his statement that he was the son of God was the rock that the church would be built on and not on Peter but on the Rock Jesus for two different Greek words for rock or use and that's another story. Anyways if I recall he said he was sorry and that he was had some illness or something or or he was dying of something type of story right and I told him that in that burst of angry that he should have died sooner rather than cut my boat loose and of course that's figurative. I had called the Coast Guard and the Coast Guard just said go to the office and file an official report and I didn't have time to do that for I am on anchor out time and we don't have time to go to court and hassle with stuff like that and the sauce it up please never take a report and even won't till this day unless the offense is over $2,000 and you can't even complain on their website file a complaint personally on the website unless the damage is succeeded $2,000 and that's another story welcome to the Real World. So I let it go and I thought how can I make peace with this man he honestly thinks I stole his anchor he didn't even offer me Salvage rights for the anchor and just flipped off and blew it in front of his beautiful school teacher lady friend on his boat and I've never seen any lady on his boat since. So around Christmas time I had previously salvaged an anchor similar to the one that he accused me of being a thief for her and it wasn't as big but it was the same plow anchor and I left it on the deck of his boat around Christmas time as a gift if I recall to make peace without talking to him without confronting him or making him feel guilty or groveling I just left him a gift unconditionally. He was so grateful and surprised and so happy that I had done such a gesture and basically because the anchor was the same style and just smaller you might say I got my cut out of 10 lb of the anchor of which was around a 40 pounder and I gave him a 30 pounder I think and but the gist of the story is by giving my worst enemy and pirate a gift he came over with hot coffee brought me hot coffee and well at the same time thanking me and we've never had a problem since and so the lesson I learned was when nothing else works do something unconditionally for that person if for nothing more than even a gesture or emotion and you may be surprised by response. If you like my rap go to cash app Cajifog$ for tips and gestures imagine if everybody took the dollar! I don't need any money I have everything I basically need except a woman and but I use my own and all don't need money to buy food for our church fellowship and picnic every afternoon and Sausalito at Tempe Park corner of Bridgeway and Napa Street and this coming Sunday and memorial for Chico the man of Sausalito starting at noon and ending with a picnic luncheon in his honor and memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment