Sunday, July 7, 2024

chapter 15 book 40 years on a hook on San Francisco Bay by pirate Pastor Peter Romanowsky rough draft and unedited

A very emotional story about a man named Greer and it wasn't too long before I met a town bully who is upset with me because I wouldn't let him keep his two huge dogs in my forward Econoline van made in the 60s around 65 think it was a song and yes it was a song about Ford Econoline vans in the 60s straight sixes I think Mitsubishi are some Japanese company bought the rights for the straight six engines and turn them is it something super if I'm not mistaken and because the car was rickety and old and I had to keep moving it every 3 days under California law when it's parked on public property I had to continually lift up on it over the engine to do some adjustments to be able to move the car every 3 days and these two huge dogs were in the car and I couldn't even move the car when they are in a and he got very upset with me and tried to squirt me with a hose and barked at me and treated me like shit for not letting me keep his dogs in my van of which was in possible because the back was all filled with things and only the engine cover between the two front seats was really available and I couldn't tweak the engine and move the car every 3 days with two dogs left abandoned virtually in my car and so he was very upset and that was the beginning of a very long history of anger by this man at me and I could only describe it as demon possession because we never had any type of encounter before and this was virtually the first time I ever met him and he carried a grudge against me that would not end and ended up breaking a key often my car and my lock steering wheel which I had to take apart to move the car and flattened two of my tires on the same side when it was full of metal ready to take the metal yard for recycling in Richmond California at LMC metals next to the docks where they shipped a metal overseas to Japan apparently in other countries and I chased him around while he was laughing after slashing my tires and disabling my ability to cash in my metal to support myself and the police would do nothing and basically had the attitude of do you have a Polaroid and that was one of my early dumbfound experience with the Sausalito police and this went on and on let's say for a couple of decades taunting me belittling me calling me names and never knowing if he's going to further vandalize my car for instance and nothing felt safe with him on the waterfront and this went on and on and on maybe two or three decades and a brief time when he went to San Quentin prison for 3 years if I recall before attempted murder murder by kicking a homeless man in the head repeatedly with his steel toe boots from what I heard until the man's ear was just dangling off his head by a piece of Flesh according to the police and the man was only feeding his dog it's a homeless Camp behind Margaritaville at that time in Sausalito and before he went to prison he asked me if I would take care of his van and I took care of it for the 3 years that he was in San Quentin prison and had to utilize it is my Salvage and recycling operation and use it for storage and had to move it every 3 days and I already had two other cars that I had to move every 3 days and it was quite a circus to keep moving cars around and a lot of work and for that's the law in California you can't stay in one spot for more than three days and it's a big ticket at least $175 I got one at one time and on the back of the ticket it says if you disagree with this ticket right to the headquarters of where they process all the tickets and I told him I disagree and they got back to me that the ticket is Forgiven and it's one time only protocol I say and when he saw that I had to use his van to store metal for my Salvage operation he flipped out and blew a gasket acting threatening telling me I trashed his van that I've been taking care of for 3 years if I recall I last count of years he was in prison and it may have only been two or three years and he went to the police and tried to report that I had stolen his van while he was in prison and the police asked him if he gave me the keys to his van and he said he did and so he could not charge me with that and this is the Gratitude I got from a sociopath by trying to help him and be his friend a daycare of his van and all it needed was some cleaning when he got out but he wanted everything to be perfect like it was before he left and of course he never paid me to take care of his van and I never asked him for any money and just for the use of it is what I needed to do in order for me to practically take care of it by moving it every 3 days for instance and anyways I called a police on him after seeing him from a distance clinching his fist at me like he was going to attack me and fresh out of prison and to make a long story short the police arrested him again for he just got out of San Quentin prison and his parole was revoked for another period of time and I can't remember how long and then when he did get out after being charged with a pearl violation threatening me he began taunting and ridiculing me even more and acting threatening and never knowing what he might do are capable of doing for he didn't work at all and got a check from Social Security they're probably amounted to $1,200 a month for being mentally deranged and of course unable to get a job with a prison record and while I was Labor and recycling and getting only up to maybe $700 in the middle of summer salvaging and recycling in a month and that was the max I can remember ever making doing hard work and by hand collecting cans and bottles and enough cans and bottles if they were put on top of one another they would reach twice as high as the space station and are stretch all the way to Los Angeles and Beyond and while criminals we're using their money for drugs and prostitutes at the taxpayers expense and it was so painful to be able to scratching and working so hard after an unexpected divorce turned my life upside down virtually overnight and the pain and the feelings are still with me when I see how people take advantage of welfare and Social Security that are able-bodied and get those fat checks of which I couldn't get until I got SSI disability for my back after 17 years of backbreaking work salvaging and recycling on the waterfront of Sausalito and supporting myself and Ministry and then getting earned Social Security which together amounted for the maximum amount people get for mental disability or physical disability whether they have any quarters or not and anyone who gets drunk and runs into a tree and gets crippled or goes to prison and can't get a job or blowing their brains out with drugs and getting checks to buy more drugs until they virtually kill themselves with alcohol drugs and prostitutes and so The Beat Goes On and finally he had a stroke in the park and Sausalito and he was never the same after that he was obviously now neurologically and physically disabled both from overdose on drugs no doubt and was just as mean and ugly and more on the disabled side this time and used only words against me as I was working hard salvaging and cleaning the waterfront of Sausalito and the Anchorage of abandoned anchors and ground tackle and buying and selling and trading used votes and rowboats and tenders and outboard motors and became an expert at working on British seagull Motors and then eventually after more years of him calling me flapper for some reason flapper flapper like may confront of me being a preacher and drinking with his buddies and getting them all to rail at me and poke fun at me while I'm busy hard at work cleaning the Earth for a living and then a strange thing happened we started becoming friends after he got all that angst out of him and said he even voted for me when I ran for a local public office on ballot and then the next thing I heard is that he got in the argument on a boat anchored out over a backpack filled with money and probably somebody's social security or SSI check of $1,200 in cash or something and he wanted to argument got the backpack of money and got into a kayak at night and disappeared and was found drowned the next morning over in Tiburon California across Richardson Bay and was told that he was still holding on to his marijuana grinder in his hand when they found him dead onshore and that's my story and I'm sticking to it of Greer Kavanaugh and may He have found peace as we had may peace before he lost his life that night in an unsteady kayak that he wasn't used to and with his disability he wasn't very coordinated physically now also and a kayak you must be coordinated to stay upright without tipping over and the Anchorage is no place for drunks and that is why people tend to use stimulants that are anchored out if anything at all and moderate amounts of alcohol everybody virtually uses and nobody can be drunk I live anchored out on the San Francisco Bay very long without something terribly happening and to be continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment