Saturday, December 23, 2017

Free church food Marin County

Mondays the Sausalito Catholic Church Star of the Sea gives food away 1:pm last I remembered and Tuesdays the Prebyterian Church has a lunch at noon and the Catholic Church in Mill Valley has a free dinner and  Wednesdays the Presbyterian Church has a free dinner in Tiburon and once a month the Synogoge in Tibouron has a free dinner around moon and every day Saint Vincent's in San Rafael has a free dinner at noon and a bus or van picks up the anchorouts and homeless to these events also and if I missed anything or schedules change let me know for I go to none of them anymore,  but am paying back for all the free food I have eaten since my  divorce in 1984 and the Church I was Baptised in when I was 18 here in Sausalito and used to be a Southern Baptist Church as an adult has a free dinner every Friday at 6:pm and am too busy raising money for our church in Sausalito Sundays at noon at City Hall Senior Center to pay the rent and we have the only dinner service where everyone is required to sit through a service.. the others just eat and run...dont call that going to church...Oh God we ate your food and ran because all churches are full of hypocrites and all they want is money...ha ha...fools...

No comments:

Post a Comment