Wednesday, February 14, 2018

My landing in Egypt

My visit to Egypt in the seventies somewhere and departing from Athens airport ans while standing in line a Greek came up with a drunk or drugged and a beautiful blond and tall  European young women that any want would want and thrust her into my airs,and said take care of her for she needs to get on a plane back to Amsterdam or somewhere and while beholding her beautiful and limp form I asked an American sounding lady behins me if she coulsd take care oe her and she cried, but I dont even know her and so we went to the counter and I got my boarding pass to Cairo Egypt she un her drunking or derliberate state took my boarding pass also and thw plane was azbput to leave and I told the stert on the plane entrance that I dont have a boarding pass and he let me on the plane in the night and with a smile and on I was in the dark heading for Cairo and provablt having a smoke and looking at a Hollywood style magazine of Egyptian women like Elizabeth Taylor and glossy magazine looking belly dancers and if I can recall in my mind in the dark and going to where I have never been before and after much anticipation labded in a beautiful international airport and thought that I have arrived in a modern and civilized word like maybe Los Angeles and would  fimply take a bus to downtown Cairo and instead found myself in a bleak and dark would walking to Cairo through a tunnel and seeing a Scarab Beatle and saying to myself wow I really am in Egypt and then I came to the dark center of Cairo and saw a great sign lite up in neon saying Juwelry and said to myself they spelled it wrong and then I realized that the probable possible  hate for Jews could not spell it right and then I saw a billboard sign with an Egyption man blowing his top off in sone type of unspeakable or uncontrollable rage in a movie advertisement and said to myself this guy must have lost the war with Israel and is blowing his top and then I came to an outdoir cafe' in the dark with a couple of young Egyptians and was invited to sit with them and ordered a coffeee or tea and started chatting with them....

No comments:

Post a Comment