Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Missionary survey of Egypt culture 1970's by Peter Romanowsky

Missionary Journal into Egypt on scouting mission 1970's by Peter Romanowsky and a rough draft before I forget to document an important event in my life while my inlaws thought I was a fool...this was no luxery cruise up the Nile River...but an intense survey of future missionary activity and this late in coming journal is the ground work for future missionary activity for I allways servey a target area before entering into intebse missionary activity and as a veteran for five missions to Jerusalem alone...After my attefmpt to climb thw Great Pyrimide of Giza and feeling too cloterphobic, to go into the Pyrimde and after hearing an Egyptian telling a lie to a tour groupe that Nepolian blew thw nose odf the Sphinx and more likely the Muslims did it in thier fanaticism against art and obects and anything related to the West including Egypt and the wonder is that they didn't destroy all rhe art icons  and history and probably firgurwd that they could still make a buck out of tourism,  going back centuries and even Herodotus and Plato have to see the country of Temples as one wise man or historian once said and of course Herodotus exclamied that the Nile was the gift of Egypt and I saw with mine own eyes how blue the Nile River was and i will not go back unless I take the Nile Cruise boat to Aswan for I found Egypt to be a very primative and third world country in the 1970's...on my next survey in rhe future and even then onw might not be out of danger from Muslim extremists terrorists and a friend of mine a female doctor who aslsfo is an Anchorout took rhe Nile Cruise ship and witnessed the cook from rhw boat shor in the head for sfmughling drugs, right on the bank of the river decades ago and was so freakwd that she wore a full Burka Musdlim headdress to disguise herself and my experience was gwtying robbed of a cassette player from my back pack that I was virtually sleeping on in a crowded train heading for Aswan and remember seeing a security cop  or border control police on the train pointing to.my stuff to keep it near me and obvioulsy looking for drug smugglers, I thought in my mind and a the people once crossing rhe border from upper Egypt to lower Egypt all were  African looking with reddish dark skin and who would ever know that unless been there, for they all lookwd like President Sadat and thw lighter skinned Egyptions lived bear thw Grwat Pyrimides and the Delta and that was a eye opener to see that the oldest part of Egypt were  darker skinned but you would never know that from all the videos, picyurws and propaganda about who were the oldest or original Egyptians....to be continued http://peteromanowsky.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment