Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Part two Egypt experience

Part two my visit to Egypt somewhere in the Seventies ...so I sat talking with these to young Egyptions and they offered me some roasted water mellon seefs to eat and I thought to myself that this is garbage that we throw away in Ametica and but I was polite and then they offered to take me to thier home in an apartment complex for it was dark and no hotel in sight or at least affordable looking and if any at all to.my memory and while walking with then down a dark wall of dark and drab aparrment buildings a military looking jeep came up from behind and the uniformed officers waved my new friends off and told me to get into the jeep and took me to the police headquarters saying something like ir was for mt own protection and being one of the first Americans to come to the streets of Egypt after  the peace treaty with Israel and the West so to speak...

No comments:

Post a Comment