Thursday, February 15, 2018

Part five Journal inti Egypt

Page five my Journal into Egypt 1970s ...as I sat in police headquarters rhe night I left Athens and landed in Cairo, I walked into a world like nothing else I have ever experienced and into a true  third world abd as I talked with the police captian I saw something unforgettable a bunch of slaves or prisoners came  in on thier hands and knees and wiped thw floie wearing rags abd  wiping the floor with rags and I thought to myself oh my God I am  really in ancient Egypt and then there was another vision in police headquarters whwn two young police officers in plain close came in smiling and the police Captian said that these two just killed a bad man with thier knives and I said in semi shock that they didnt look like killers to me and that didnt go over welk with the captain and young officers and I just was just in another world and stayed in semi shock as a guest of the Cairo police ubtil dawn when I was let past  the armed guard at the front door for the first tine I saw daylight since leaving Athens that night and was told that I could check into the hotel across the street...

No comments:

Post a Comment