Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Finnish Gypsies

Patricia Twomey I was asked to speak at a Christian Gypsy service in Finland and was so blessed and didn't know at the time that I had Gypsy blood, of which my mother hid from the Finnish Nazi Party and even sang Opera in Nazi Youth Rallys to help his her identity and didn't say until on her death bed and keeping it a secret all her life to us, least we be treated as Gypsies in America, where everyone live like a Gypsy and as you know the Nazis hated Gypsies as much as the Jews, if you had any Gypsy blood and my sister Leena hate a DNA test and found that we have Persian DNA, And the Persian Women we're and are, among he most beautiful in the World , the Gypsy meeting was wonderful with salvation and healing  service and a highlight in my life and I didn't even know, that I had Persian/Ghost blood in me ..but God knew and those that invited me to preach at the Gypsy Free Church  meeting ...the women still where the gowns and then men still wear Gypsy Boots in Finland and most have become Christians,was my impression and my Dark Haired and Blue eyed grandfather in Finland, let the Gypsy Caravans camp on his vast farm in the town of Tianus Jurva Finland. Near Vassa on the coast...and my mother was told that she would be sold too the Gypsies,if she was naughty and further,because my mother was a trained Opera singer in Finland from the Finnish Conservatory of Music, in Helsinki, Fin
land. She had limited options to sing and so even sang  at Nazi Youth Rallys,again to help hide her Gypsy blood.and I have never heard her say anything hateful about Jews...

No comments:

Post a Comment