Saturday, October 23, 2021

My Anchor holds

What it's like falling asleep from pure mental and physical exhaustion, when normally I can't sleep, during a storm on San Francisco Bay, because I am exposed to the South, with nothing between me and heavy seas, from the most ferocious storms, from the South, And then the North Eastern storms, the worse I've even been through, the Coat Guard was not even able to come to my rescue, the waves and winds were so high and my skiff was half sunk, behind my boat, so the Coast Guard left me the wind and waves were so high, on San Francisco Bay and fir three days it blew, sixty miles winds steady and over a hundred mile and hour gusts,  so that the whole sea, turned a blinding white with waves, no one could believe, without seeing and after three days, I and a little California Bear Boat we're the only anchored boats left south of the Drydocks at the time, all the rest of the boats on the South fifty blew away and re anchored across the channel or washed ashore and countless other boats were washed away on the bay, off Sausalito and even  Greg Bakers tugboat in a slip, sank ...

No comments:

Post a Comment