Saturday, October 23, 2021

Storm of San Francisco Bay

Tonight and tomorrow the biggest storm of the year on the Bay of San Francisco and my heart is brave, when they say 35mph winds on land, it could be 40mph, with gusts of up too 60mph, And my heart is strong, for one has to have great faith, or greatly drunk and passed out and hope for the best, these folks don't last long on the waterfront, or Anchorage, the fears are insanity, the howling winds and the crashing waves, over our bows, in the worse of storms, of which can't be, entirely predicted. my heart goes out and in my throat at times and I  can't sleep during a gale, but the last time I did, I woke up so where else, And saw a great vision in the sky, And the night before, I saw a vision, under my foreword hatch, over my bunk and survived without getting wet, or stranded, marooned or landing on the rocks or beached.Like I was two years ago, And pulled off the beach in Tiburon. But my neighbor was blown away and into the rocks, with three women on board and had to get rescued,from the unavailable rocks, and at times I am   tempted to curse all those that put me in these situations and then blame me for my own problems, not knowing anything about living and working and sailing on the bay and ocean, And I pity them all, and pray for them in my heart, even though  tempted, to curse them To the waves of hell...get ready mates on the bay, when boats break loose of drag, into other boats, be ready and don't anchor anywhere a boat like mine, Southward of my boat and if you do and don't give me dragging room, then it's your fault and it mine, for the worse thing that can happen in a major storm,I to have a boat drag upon you,in high seas and dragging into another boat,when seas are high and the wind are strong and when it is dark as night...pray that boats not drag and the sea people, keep their heads...tangeled boats are the worse nightmare in a violent storm, decisions may have to be made to cut lines and trust ones soul to God, in the raging storms...and pray,that we not wreck, or sink someone's floating home, And if so,pray that all be well and survive such thinks,without falling into the killer cold waters, of San Francisco and die of heart attacks and hypothermia and hopefully and prayerfully, will have a good report after the storm tomorrow and everyone is high and dry and not soaking wet...

No comments:

Post a Comment