Friday, February 23, 2024

40 years on a hook on San Francisco Bay living in Waterworld chapter 6 Escape to El Paso the crossroads of a Mariner's life and which way do I go and do I have a choice? Left My Heart in San Francisco!

40 years living in Waterworld on San Francisco Bay chapter 6 also known as 40 years on a hook and a future best seller No Doubt describing the demise of the last and greatest free Anchorage left in the world of which is being turned into an eelgrass sanctuary and a playground for yachts after eliminating all the unsightly working Waterfront Mariners and minimalists and this is obviously an unpunctuated draft chapter by chapter on Facebook to give it some tantalizing stimulant of actually doing this book live so to speak and unpunctuated and this chapter I will call the crossroads of El Paso El Paso Texas where I fled to after an unexpected and unwanted divorce and got as far in my car and Nomad trailer, as El Paso Texas before running out of gas and I was on my way to warmer climate in Florida for the divorce happened at the eve of winter and a great time to thoroughly disable someone in such a crisis and the reason I fled California initially after being served with the voice papers is that my late father-in-law was a Marin County Supervisor of the richest county in California and a very politically powerful and influential man who was for instance chairman of the California Maritime Academy in Vallejo and twice appointed by Governor's Pat Brown and Ronald Reagan to serve on the Harbor State navigation Commission and also was was that chairman of the Marin General Hospital of which Iran for the hospital board twice and he also founded the mental health Wards of Marin County General Hospital and they had been dropping hints that I was mentally ill or unbalanced for my deep and endless devotion to spiritual matters and didn't leave my home once for approximately 3 years of studying and praying and dealing with a severe case of scruples, religious scruples and agoraphobia at the time and when I pulled out of that tailspin after 3 years for it had been building up for a long time first time I didn't leave my home for 45 days and the second time for 3 months and the third time for 3 years and of course people thought I had lost my mind studying and praying all this time in the Redwood estate my wife and I and children lived in with a spectacular Garden like the Garden of Eden and had no reason to leave my home for we had everything one could want or need and yet I was Restless to spread the gospel worldwide and internationally as my ancestor who came to San Francisco and Sausalito before me in the 1890s to reach anchor outs and Mariners for Christ as a Lutheran priest sent from Finland as a missionary to the finish and Swedish speaking Sailors and anchorouts and Mariners on San Francisco Bay and his mission which was called thee Finnish Seamens Mission of which after 5 years of ministry to the Mariners of San Francisco Bay including Sausalito he said it was the toughest Mission he was ever on and after he left the mission turned into Gethsemane Church of San Francisco and then merged with the Danish Church and is now is called St Francis Lutheran Church of San Francisco on Church Street so I have inherited a family tradition of administrative Mariners and I married a Sea Captain's daughter Ernest Nile kittenhofen and who while serving as a merchant Mariner in a Mediterranean hosted General Patton in general Eisenhower at his Captain's Table and so this is the family and the power that I married into and was ultimately rejected for my non-materialistic spiritual beliefs of which my late father-in-law was a multi-millionaire also as well as a political public figure and a member of Mensa and if you are enjoying or getting anything out of this Monumental work in my opinion then you can encourage me to continue writing down this epic story of the last 40 years of the greatest and freest in the world being turned into an eel grass sanctuary and a playground for yachts on San Francisco Bay and you can help support this book and and history in the making through PayPal peteromanowsky@gmail.com or Cash App Cajidog$ for tips and Busking or write to the New Covenant Evangelistic Association Inc P.O.Box 1591 Sausalito, CA. 94966 /President and CEO Peter Romanowsky for tax  Exemption donations and support and thank you and help save our Anchorage from Developers such as the bay conservation and development Commission of San Francisco and the Richardson Bay Regency agency of Marin County California who are all for wiping out the Last Vestige freedom and living on San Francisco Bay and for that matter the thousands of miles of waterways on the Sacramento River and Delta of which all has been hijacked and no one allowed to live and work on the water freely anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment