Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Chapter Three Forty Years on San Francisco Bay in Waterworld Niche publishing without punctuation per se except for commas and a new age of writing and communicating to voice text and normal speaking and a normal way of communicating with people and in this chapter division is after coming down from the rim of the Grand Canyon of which is one of the most spectacular sites I've ever seen in my life and even the pyramids of Egypt didn't look as large as the Grand Canyon until I tried to climb one of the pyramids and failed and little did I know that to this day it is forbidden to climb the pyramids and but I met a young guy in Arab garb who took me to the guard or the custodian of the Great Pyramid on the back side and they let me slide and little that I know what a privilege it is that not even an Egyptian living today as permission to climb the Great Pyramid and as from the lip and Edge of Eternity at Grand Canyon and thoughts of death and life and suicide and revenge and even murder I roll down off that plateau with my Native American friend who still had a piece of a bullet in his head from a drunken insane man that shot him in the head while he was partying with him and having a paranoid delusion about him trying to make time with his granddaughter and we rolled into El Paso Texas and here are the visions and the memories of the greatest tragedy of my life as we rolled into El Paso in 1984 and found an abandoned parking lot to park or Nomad trailer and car in and nobody bothered us for money and no tickets no vending machines just a virtually empty parking lot near downtown El Paso and we thought oh joy have we scored a place to camp and in the middle of the night a curly headed robust and Beast of a man's head silhouetted in the the window at the feet of my bunk in my Nomad trailer and all of a sudden the window broke and this man is trying to break in and get me even in my bunk and being so possessed and I thought it was bad enough for being driven from my three children my home my family in 72 hours and having suicidal and homicidal and murderous fantasy thoughts of what I would like to do that these sons of bitches so to speak and I had to get away but I had to find peace and here Satan was stalking me all the way to El Paso and I grabbed the knife and I went to the door and I said what do you want and all he did was call my name over and over Pedro, Pedro and Satan Knows My Name and if Satan doesn't know your name then you aren't much of a bother to him and this drunken Spanish Mexican speaking brute of a man and no doubt an illegal alien if I might fantasy so in my awkward dreams of lining the dots together this was a beast of a man and then I found out that a man was murdered at the 7-Eleven just a few blocks from where my camper was and I'm reeling and I'm choking and I'm dying and I'm cold and I'm lonely and I'm in a trailer without heat and I remember virtually staggering through massive safely store in El Paso was hardly anybody there and feeling so lonely and alone except for mine first American friend with a bullet wound in his head and I felt at the bottom of the pit the end of the world death warmed over and I remember the movie was playing of Metropolis at the time a re-release in color and I was saying I would so long to see a movie just something normal for my wife my life was was no longer normal I had fallen a great fall from a great prefaces from the highest of the heights to the lowest of the low and all I had was still Wheels underneath and my wounded friend and I venture to the heart of El Paso from the trailer and figured the worst has got to be over I mean what could be worse and yet to have a mobile home within walking distance of downtown El Paso was quite an experience and there we saw a man and wife dressed in white like profits preaching in the park on Sundays and miraculously a missionary and his young Mexican wife that our church first were the supporters was there in El Paso at the same time and came to visit me and my wounded bullet in the head friend and mourned with me and his young Mexican wife could hardly hug me from the grease for our church and the mother of my children were their main link for finding financial support for the mission God is love in San Juan Del Rio in the state of Durango mexican where are small Band of Brothers and Sisters that form the church were the first to support this mission and the missionary bought 40 hectares of land for an orphanage and a church and a base of operation of which extended eventually to some 13 mission and satellite churches in the state of Durango in homes and wherever they could meet and he had built a church that could hold what seemed to me a couple hundred people in a village next to the San Juan Del Rio for $500 and I spoke and testified in the church and so did my children's mother who wrote the checks that came in for the mission in Mexico and my children's mother was more popular than I was for she wrote the check that came in for the non-profit to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment