Saturday, March 21, 2020

Thirty Three Years on a Hook on San Francisco Bay by Peter Romanowsky

I think I'll write a book rough draft and right now called Thirty Years on a Hook of San Francisco Bay and start it out waking one November morning thinking all is well with the world and ready for the second leg of my sailing journey downs the Coast in a small and well built wooded boat called Seraph. only two built by hand, before I bought her as a going away gift to my father in Los Angeles County as planning to go back to Israel fr a scpoll, with my wife and three children. Well the morning of my departure on a clear and sunny day, for I had to leave Seraph anchored in Monterey, to go some repairs on the engine, when all of a sudden, there was a young kid at the door with a 711 cop hat handing me a paper saying that I was being sued  then I looked again and it said that I was being sued for divorce and my wife's name was on it, I first I thought it was a joke, who would sue me a poor preacher and never been in trouble with the law since Jesus came into my heart. All of a sudden my whole world fell apart, the paper was a restraining order to leave my home, children and wife and take only personal property and car and trailer that I bought so my wife and I could go and get marriage counseling at Jim Bakkers marriage counseling retreat that my wife encouraged me to buy, she originally said her dad would pay for a trailer, but bei g a man and not wanting to take anything from my I laws, I found a Nomad down the street. Little did I know that I would end up in the trailer, anyway I had 48 hours to leave my wife and life and children behind and it was extended to seventy two hours and around towards that time the police came and asked me if I was going to leave and I said that I would comply and then I turned around standing in front of my gardened estate home and there was a cop hiding behind the bushes in my neighbor's  driveway putting away his gun that he had drawn on me, for the movie Nightmare on Elm Steet with Johnny Depp was playing at the time and I was living on Elm Street and they thought I might have been a Freddy Kruger? So I tearfully got I to my car and little trailer taking only my person belongs, as the order stated and drove off I to the night with my first mate, who was to help me sa from Monterey to Ventura our destination and but before that my wife left me a few hundred dollars I  the house to by a trailer hitch for my car, cold it was in November and after spending aot there I had a few hundred dollars left and we t to see a Christin attorney I new and gave him two hundred dollars, to ca my wife and children, to let the children know that I love them, but my wife's attorney  named Champaign, would not let me talk to them a d it was Thanksgiving  Eve ...Chapter Two too be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment