Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Thirty Years on a Hook on San Francisco Bay chapter twelve coming home to Marin again

After leaving Soledad Canyon we made it back to Marin County by bus and I had to part with my friend and travelling companion gor my thirty foot boat was just to small for us both and I had a world of trouble on my mind and it was winter beginning to set in and no heat on my boat and still leaking from the day I got it. My feet got frostbite from sleeping in wet cotton socks and they looked like jungel rot, never seen anything like it and never fell asleep with wet socks again, unless they are wool or course and maybe synthetic, but never cotton and my friend went to Becky's house and now my divorcing wife and she gave him a sleeping bag and he eventually died homeless and having a seizure in his sleeping bag in San Anselmo, the town that I and my wife took in a the homeless, including the so  called town drunk James Gronzinsky, who died and peacefully went to Paradise, in our guest house and my travelling friend died, because of the bullet fragment in his head from a drunk and paranoid  grandpa shooting him in the head, after falsely accusing him of having an affair with his teenage granddaughter, and he went to Paradise also, I'm sure and so I struggled almost mindlessly to survive the coming winter anchored out off Sausalito on San Francisco Bay. I was broke, no source of income at all except from my t
 wife, for we not officially divorced yet, helped me out and my life but my life was ruined as a professional minister, International Missionary Evangelist and historically a local pastor and Church Congregation Planter and a Christian radio minister and  homeless shelter and disciple house Director from our mini estate, that we as used for, until the street population subsided an then we rented to some College students and years later a bronze statue of Indiana Jones was put up in a small park he built, next to City Hall and the statue looks like me  and not the actor, funny my children's mom was the first, to bring the statue to my attention  and when I saw it yes, it looks like or resembles me, without o
my beard, as a younger man and I believe the Angeles put my face on the statue, for having at one time,  the only homeless shelter in Zan Anselmo, in the heart of Marin County. Look up or search Indiana Jones Statue in Imagination Park and see it resembles me and not Harrison Ford and I was told or read as I watched the dedication on YouTube that George Lucas could see his park and statue from his Mansion across the valley and post script we lived virtually next door to that mansion at one time...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment