Saturday, March 21, 2020

Thirty Years on a Hook by Peter Romanowsky chapter three heading to Los Vegas

Thirty Years on a Hook on San Francisco Bay chapter three fleeing California the th say you can check in a time you want, but you can never leave, leave I must, winter is setting in and alI I could think about was to find some place warm like Key West, to get through the winter and deal with this divorce later, so I set out with my first mate and sailing partner, instead of going to Monterey and Finnish my sailing journey to a Ventura Marina, we headed into the cold dark night East towards Los Vegus , where I had a friend and prophet, Larry Smith, to stop by and say hello, on our way to El Paso and then Key West, for I noticed the name of the judge on the divorce papers was a friend of my inlaws  because my father in law, was a former Supervisor of Marin County named Ernest Niles Kettenhoffen and the women Judge married my sister in law , just recently so I knew they had it in for me, I was concerned that the judge would put me in a mental hospital for ding a fervent of fanatical Christian minister. I remembered how re entry they were still doing shock treatments on the mentallyI'll, with thier concent, oh joy and anyway people are giving mind destroying drugs to ment patients also, chemical labotaonys and such. So I ran I to the night with my car and little Nomad trailer and we  drove a night and stopped in a desolate truck stop in the middle of the cold and dark desert. There we had our lite and pathetic  Thanksgiving Dinner and a the time thinking of my wife and three childre in my inlaws palatial hillside home, with some  seven toilets and warm inside with my other I laws and children and I. all one, with a man homeless man, with a et fragment, lodged I  his head. I was thinking how excited my inlaws must has been, waiting for this moment, for my father I  law threatened to disinherite my wife and .y mother I  law threatened to put my wife I to mental conservaership and if I were my wife, in the same shoes, I might have do e, the same ?!...to he continued www.peteromanowsky.blogspot.com for past episodes 

No comments:

Post a Comment