Saturday, March 21, 2020

Thirty Years Before the Hook by Peter Romanowsky

Chapter Two Into the Night, from he future best seller by Peter Romanowsky Titled Thirty Years on a Hook on San Francisco Bay ...Imagine someone in the future I  an Airport in New York finding this book and wondering what it would be like to live free on a boat with no mortage or taxes and so I begin again writing my experiences and into the night I drove from my home, wife and children my only company my first mate to help me sail my little wooden  24ft boat fro. Monterey to Ventura, but after or while sitting in an attornies office on Thanks Giving Eve, the first Thanksgiving I planned to spend with my side of the family in Los Angels since married for sixteen years and not even a Christmas Day, with my side of the family for my mother in law didn't want to be alone, well who would wanna be ?! I walked out of the attornies office to dollars lighter and an invitation  to come to a Thanksgiving party and I declined for I had a shipmate to take care of who was suffering with a belt hole in his head after a drunk grandfather shot hi. I  the head with a twenty two and sti had part of the belt In his brain, for it was buried too deep, to take out and he was party paralyzed I  one arm, but could still steer a tiller , I felt so bad I  the attornies office that that I was tempted to buy a gun and he just looked at me like woNero g, who was if for, I just felt I needed  one  because I'm on my own again at thirty five years old and just lost everything....too be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment