Monday, March 23, 2020

Thirty Years on a Hook on San Francisco Bay Chapter eight stuck in EL Paso

Robert Brown my missionary friend could give monatary condolences but like I said offered to invite to the Mission we helped him fund in Mexico but my mind was on my two anchored boats and one of the my now home in exhile was leaking. I called my parents and now divorce wife for financial help for I was out of gas and money in El Paso and enough money was sent to take a bus back to California through Mexico for my partner and I and I will also remember what the aging missionary told me how his wife and two children left him on the mission field in Latin  America and how she became an alcoholic or something and how his two children grew up and came to hi. and said dad, you were right and they decided to go into the ministry also and how he told me not to worry and fret for all will be good in the end and just calm down and breath, so to speak and  so I eventually gave him my car and trailer and boarded a Mexican bus with my friend and we made the journey on the Mexican side of the border to San Diego and along the way the Mexican police boarded the bus and asked where are we going and I said San Diego for the missionary told me we would have no trouble with the authorities along the way and but because my travelling partner looked Mexica because he was of Indian blood he took a second look at him, bullet fragment his head and all and while back in El Paso the missionary we met said that he was a missionary dentist himself at one time, because it's easier to get a license in Mexico, if I heard or remembered right, my mind that spinning out oforbit. So he took us to a Mexican dentist in Juarez, because my trvelling partner had a terrible toothache and had it removed and it was a back tooth. So we rambled across the border in Mexico and eventually e eventually after seeing some beautiful desert scenery and after a stop or two for food and snacks, we moved on and somewhere along the way a beautiful little senorita was sitting next to me and as feeling devastated and having to leave me car and trailer because no gas and an anchored boats in Caligornia that I had to get back too, the lady started rubbing my ankle with her foot or shoe and I had no Idea what it meant, or was not sure in my confusion and loneliness, I started rubbing her foot or shoe back and it stopped....to be continued, next stop Tiujanna and then San Diego 

No comments:

Post a Comment