Sunday, January 8, 2017

Chaplins Log Peter Romanowsky

9CAPTIANS LOG JANUARY 8TH 2017...
Stranded on my boat and roding put the wind and the rain...eight bells and all is well...down to the basics...votka insteay of rum...warm doggie in bed with me...recovering slowly from the flu...had a miserable night...in the rocking and wind and rain and was worse today...neigbors motor boat sank...behind thier sailboat...pumped my bilge...so will sleep better tonight...rain forecasted for  days...looking for break in the wind tommorrow...to get supplies from shore...out of beer...out of protien meat...cleaned up doggie oder from pee...can't have her on deck in in the storms...tested to my limits...calmer waters in my head at this time and moment...tempted to curse those who helped put me in my isolated and cold situation...but them when I begin to hate..even over little things...in my past memories...it upsets my peace...wisdom is justified by it's childrem...Jesus of Nazareth...still I reserve the right to curse the devil and those who have unrepentadly ...done his bidding...vengence belongs to me ...saith the Lord...in the scriptures...if I take vengence on my percieved enemies...I will be stealing from God...the Hermit of San Francisco Bay and Privateer Chaplin...of  all self employed mariners and waterfront peoples...who are treated like pirates...amd svum of yhe earth and floating floatsom and jetsom... Peter Romanowsky and Diamond "Sea Dog" of Sausalito...thier is no room for fear during a storm or on the waves...but viligence...and that when to tired to stay up to be viligent...when this ate falling all around you in the rocking and nauseating waves...on can only lay one dpwn to sleep and pray...that one has not been...blown away in ones sleep...like has happened to me more then once...but I have always woken up in a safe place...in spite of failed...or dragging ...anchors...sometimes the cold is so  bitter ...that ones lips feel that theu just have to curse someone...without dwelling on it...my primary curses are pointed...at the Devil...who temps me...to blame God...like he did im the Garden of Eden...to Adam and Eve...blaming God is blasphemy...the root word of blasphemy is to blame...be careful whom you blame and never blame God...no matter how much suffing...one goes through...its all just a test and a test also...of taking...ones own responsibility...when appropoe ...or appropiet....paypal donation Number (415) 347 0734 or peteromanowsky@gmail.com ...non profit 501c3 Church New Convenant Evangelistic Association, Inc. P.O. Box 1591 Sausalito Ca. 94966

No comments:

Post a Comment