Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Part Two of Obama Speech by Peter Romanowsky

Part two of a Privateers view of Obama's Parthian Shot Speech 1/10/17...It made me sick to listen too, it was the same speech that I heard Jim Jones the Rainbow Gay terrorist of Guyana...that I heard in San Francisco that all the aids infected Gays and Democrate politicians...bowed too at his feet...as he put the Mayor into office Moscone with his army of uneducated and illiterate black supporters and then was appointed head of the Housing Administration..while railing against Christian Conservatives and the Republicans...in general...to promote the rule of majority...in the face of God...the only thing missing in Obama's more refined speech ...was the periodic outbursts of the words "I'm God" ..."I'm God I Say"...and the people bowed and raged to him...nothing has changed...things have just gotton, more slick...with the devil...Obama...but thier ends will come...we are in charge now...that tables have turned...and they will be in jail...if lucky...so to speak...and the Republicans stay...united...Privateer Chaplin Peter Romanowsky...beholding to no man...and don't drink the Aids infected Cool Aid...for Obama is not finnished yet...for the devil...still has more plans for him...like the Devil appearing to Mohamed...to give him all those suger coated lies...do as I say Mohamed might say...die in Jihad...but not for me...I ran...to live another day...Haddith...the Life and Times of Mohamed...pharaphrased...

No comments:

Post a Comment